Archive for January, 2011

linseed-0.2

When I started using wmii for my window manager, I wasn’t able to find a system-resources display tool that fit my needs. There’s probably one out there, but I figured it would be more fun to write one than look very hard, and thus the linseed project was born. It amounts to a collection of […]

Leave a comment

ackward-0.1 is released

I’ve put out my first release of the ackward library. You can get it at the project site. “Release early, release often”, they say. This release includes mostly-complete coverage of the the uuid, logging, time, and datetime modules. There are plenty of areas that need improvement, but I felt like it was time to get […]

Leave a comment